- RSS Channel Showcase 3597599
- RSS Channel Showcase 5923510
- RSS Channel Showcase 7953197
- RSS Channel Showcase 3624686
Articles on this Page
- 03/29/15--13:51: _B-Up Bar Review
- 04/15/15--07:43: _Avocado Pudding wit...
- 05/25/15--07:13: _ENLIGHTENED Crisps ...
- 06/08/15--06:17: _Paleo Strawberry Cr...
- 06/12/15--05:54: _Homemade Cashew Mil...
- 06/29/15--05:58: _Homemade Sauerkraut
- 08/04/15--15:24: _Using a Rotisserie ...
- 08/31/15--08:01: _Meal Plan for the Week
- 09/09/15--09:47: _Recent Eats, Weeken...
- 10/08/15--07:35: _Sun Basket Review a...
- 07/26/16--19:40: _Review: Kirkland Ch...
- 03/07/17--06:53: _Review: Siete Foods...
- 03/13/17--16:30: _Review: Eating Evol...
- 03/29/15--13:51: B-Up Bar Review
- 04/15/15--07:43: Avocado Pudding with Chocolate Coconut Whipped Cream *Recipe*
- 05/25/15--07:13: ENLIGHTENED Crisps Review and *Giveaway*
- 06/08/15--06:17: Paleo Strawberry Crumble (or bars) *Recipe*
- 06/12/15--05:54: Homemade Cashew Milk *Recipe*
- 06/29/15--05:58: Homemade Sauerkraut
- 08/04/15--15:24: Using a Rotisserie Chicken, Giveaway Winner, and Recent Workouts
- 08/31/15--08:01: Meal Plan for the Week
- 09/09/15--09:47: Recent Eats, Weekend in Phoenix, and a Costco Promotion!
- 10/08/15--07:35: Sun Basket Review and *Giveaway*
- 07/26/16--19:40: Review: Kirkland Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar
- 03/07/17--06:53: Review: Siete Foods Almond Flour Grain Free Tortillas
- 03/13/17--16:30: Review: Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups
Ohhhh man. There is a new protein bar in town you guys.
I saw B-Up bars kind of floating around on Instagram, so I reached out to the company and asked if I could try a few. They were nice enough to send me lots of different flavors to try and let me tell you, [...]
This dessert is so decadent and just majorly hits the spot. If you haven’t heard of avocado being used as a pudding it probably sounds gross. I swear it works though.
Avocado’s provide such a great, creamy consistency and as long as you add a sweetener (and cocoa to disguise the green color), you’d [...]
I am so excited about this giveaway!!
A couple weeks ago I was contacted by the good folks at ENLIGHTENED. You may be familiar with ENLIGHTENED ice cream which can be found in several retailers across the country. I actually haven’t had the chance to try their ice cream yet but I [...]
This recipe has been toying with my emotions the past 24 hours. My intention was to make strawberry bars, but immediately after taking this out of the oven, I assumed bars were a no-go.
They seemed way too gooey so I thought they would just fall apart and, well, crumble. So, needless to [...]
So, I don’t think I’ve mentioned this on the blog yet, which is pretty incredible, but I got a Vitamix!! It was a Mother’s Day present. Pretty sweet! They are as good as they say by the way.
I’ve made several smoothies with the Vitamix so far and it did not disappoint. That [...]
I made sauerkraut! And I think I spelled it right, right?
Okay, so a couple weeks back I bought a fermentation book for beginners. I think I’ve mentinoned this before, but I’ve been listening to way too many health and fitness podcasts (lots are Paleo) and fermented foods come up quite a bit. After doing [...]
I am so, so guilty of buying rotisserie chickens from the store like, several times a week. Does anyone else do this? They’re just so awesome to have around (in my opinion). My husband, on the other hand, rolls his eyes every time I bring one home. God bless those rotisserie chickens. My family would [...]
This post is going to be short and sweet with no pictures. Aren’t you excited to read it? Ha! I’m writing this in my iPad which is basically a first world form of torture so I can only handle short and sweet :).
Anyway, I’ve been thinking about our grocery budget recently because I [...]
Hey ya’ll! How’s it going? How was your long weekend? I hope you all did amazing things. If you did, tell me about them I want to live vicariously through you. Not that my weekend wasn’t great, because it was! Me and the littles went to Phoenix for two baby showers. Yes, two. I have [...]
I have a VERY exciting giveaway for you guys!! I’m partnering up with Sun Basket, a meal delivery service, to giveaway 3 meals (for 2 people, worth $68.94) to a lucky reader. First, here’s a little background information on Sun Basket and what they provide:
Sun Basket is a new healthy meal kit service [...]
Does everything Kirkland/Costco do hit it out of the park? Pretty much, yeah. (No, this post is NOT sponsored… I just like finding yummy new treats and I’m betting you do too).
I saw these bars all over Instagram and they looked amazing; I had to pick them up. I’ve been trying to stay [...]
Hey guys! How’s it going? We are doing really well over here. I’m about 27 weeks pregnant right now-almost in the third trimester! How did that happen? That’s crazy and SCARY.
We’ve been braving Colorado winter and we’re almost through it. I can officially see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am [...]
The post Review: Siete Foods Almond Flour Grain Free Tortillas appeared first on Healthy, Hungry, and Happy.
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts/every post every, I love me a little treat. Each and everyday, please.
I heard about these coconut butter cups from Julie at Paleomg.com. I think from her podcast? If you’re a podcast listener, by the way, check her’s out because it’s hilarious. It’s full of fun content (if you’re [...]